CWVRG highly recommends any prospective Vizsla owners visit the Vizsla Club of America website (http://www.vcaweb.org/breed/find_a_breeder.shtml). The VCA site has valuable information that will prove useful to anyone looking for information about Vizslas and Vizsla breeders. Please be sure to read the "Top Ten Signs of a Responsible Vizsla Breeder". For more information please contact Florence Duggan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (908) 789-9774.
This page is not intended to replace the counsel of your trainer or advice of your veterinarian. They are merely to provide information. While CWVRG does not endorse any of these techniques, we hope you might find some ideas here.
The following links are all off site so use your browser back button to return to this page.
- Having Guests Over? Put a Stop to These 5 Dog Behavior Problems
- Train your dog to make eye contact (Video)
- Avoid Accidents: How to Stop Your Dog From Peeing in the House
- 5 Clicker Training Misconceptions Debunked
- Agression in dogs
- Properly Socializing your canine for dog-to-dog introductions
- Seven Dog Traing Errors
- Seven signs you should not get a dog for now
- Resource Guarding - dog to dog